• Built from Beini 1.2.2
• Updated Firmware.tcz
• Updated RTL8187L driver
• Added BCM43XX-3.0.21.tcz driver
• Updated compat wireless 2012-04-23
• Updated minidwep-gtk-30419.tcz (thanks to djyuzi, XiaopanOS and anywlan.com)
• Added reaver-r113.tcz
• Added support for Realtek 8712, 8188, 8191SU,8188C, 8192C, 8192D
• Upgraded feedingbottle to 3.2.3
• Upgraded Xorg to 7.6
• Added Inflator (Reaver GUI)
• Upgraded WPA_supplicant.tcz
See full changelog here
• Users of RTL8188RU devices should not use this build unless they blacklist conflicting drivers at boot. Please use Beini 1.2.3 or 1.2.4 | Reaver Edition instead.
• Minidwep must be launched from the RootShell. Type minidwep-gtk (enter) to launch it.
• To launch Feeding Bottle use sudo "gksu /bin/feedingbottle/feedingbottle" which is located in /bin/feedingbottle/feedingbottle which you can access through Xfe file manager.
• As always, if it does not work try another version.
• This will be the final version. Development ceases with 1.2.5. Use XiaopanOS from now on.
|New Minidwep must be launched from RootShell|
|Inflator working with monitor mode with RTL8187L device|
|You can add and perform a dictionary wordlist attack for WPA / WPA2 networks. You can also run Reaver from this version.|
Download Beini 1.2.5